Friday, May 8, 2009

Happening Now


    A quick update on what Julius is up to right now:
  • His new laugh, which kind of resembles Woody Woodpecker
  • Clapping his hands, he's been working on it for a little while now and recently he mastered it!
  • Kisses. Another task he's been working on for a little while or, rather, one I've been working on with him. Now when I say "kiss" he'll give a big kiss and smile and laugh big as well. Too cute!

Is that all? I feel like there's more but this is all that comes to mind. Perhaps Alan can help me out with this one. I could probably remember more but 'sleeping at night' is NOT something Julius is up to right now.

Oh! He has started to pick up the phone and say 'hi' but when someone is actually on the other line he's not up for talking.

No comments: