Thursday, June 11, 2009

adventurer

Julius is trying to do himself in. He keeps climbing to perilous heights. He'll stand on Sylvia's wooden chair, use that to climb onto her table, and then lift the curtains to look out the window. He's actually pretty good at climbing, but trouble sets in when music starts playing, since he cannot resist the urge to dance even in mid-climbing-step, or when someone smiles at him, since he cannot resist the urge to laugh and charm. We have an unfortunate video of Julius climbing up a chair, doing his sweet Woody Woodpecker laugh, and then suffering a terrible fall.
He already climbs so high, I don't know what we'll do when he starts walking! I'm sure he and big sister will have a great time exploring, though.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

"I'm sure he and big sister will have a great time exploring, though."

I get nervous when I think of the destruction they'll cause together. It'll be worse then the damage they do now!